Tony Ford School Board Election Blog

Vote Tony Ford for Rutherford County School Board Zone 6!___Parent___Taxpayer___Combat Veteran___Volunteer



_
I am honored to have been selected and to have officially received the endorsement from Howard Dean and Democracy for America as a member of the current Dean Dozen! Your support and contribution will provide my campaign the resources to compete and to get our voices heard.





Friday, July 16, 2004

Gov. Dean and Democracy for America Endorsement

Thank You Gov. Dean and DFA

I am honored that Governor Dean has chosen me as one of the twelve candidates that he is endorsing. His endorsement gives my campaign added energy and shows tremendous faith in my convictions and abilities.

Early voting starting today and runs through the 31st of July.  
 
August 5th is Election day.

Please consider donating to my campaign. Take a swing at the bat on my web page. I have a goal to raise $1,000 dollars in the next two weeks and with your help I will make it. 
 
Thank you
 
Tony Ford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Announcements
Thursday, August 5th This is the actual election day and therefore the final day to vote. If you have any intrest in volunteering, please contact me.

Links
Change for Rutherford County
Democracy for America
Democracy for Tennessee
Democracy for Nashville
Jared Barrett for Road Board
 
______________________________________________________________________

Maintained by the Tony Ford Election Fund. Contributions to the Tony Ford Election Fund are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.
______________________________________________________________________
Links

Web Site Counters
Site 
Meter


Webmaster:Caroline Ford